Release Date: October 13, 2014
- JIRA issue creation from within Salesforce now supports both quick create and full issue creation panel, including custom fields
- Full editing of JIRA issue(s) linked to a case from within Salesforce, including custom fields
- Restrict 'Related JIRA Issues' page to view-only via Permission Set assignments for users who do not need to create, link or edit issues
- Configure default issue priority for JIRA issue creation from Salesforce
- Case Owner ID can be sent to related issues in JIRA
- JIRA issue details in Salesforce now include linked cases
- Attachment size from Salesforce to JIRA now conforms to system-defined size limit for sending attachments
- Significant optimizations to reduce traffic from Salesforce to JIRA
- Caching of authentication token in JIRA to minimize reduce requests associated with each Salesforce transaction
- Comments now support case-insensitive hashtags
- "Too many callouts" error when sending multiple attachments to JIRA
Upgrading to Release 1.5
The following steps must be followed for upgrading to zAgileConnect 1.5 from prior releases.
- Perform a backup of JIRA active objects data that stores Case-Issue relationship details. This option is available in JIRA plugin admin section.
- Update zAgileConnect JIRA plugin to 1.5 (from Atlassian Marketplace). All previous settings will be retained during this update.
- Upgrade zAgileConnect Salesforce package to 1.5 (from Salesforce AppExchange). The upgrade will retain existing configuration settings.
- Re-authenticate JIRA to Salesforce using OAuth credentials.
- In Salesforce package configuration, select 'Synchronize Salesforce with JIRA' option to retrieve and cache all Case IDs that have related JIRA issues.
- Review and update other configurations as appropriate.